1970 CHEVROLET NOVA SS STREET ROD MUSCLE CAR For Sale
1970 CHEVROLET NOVA SS STREET ROD MUSCLE CAR
This Chevrolet Nova for sale has been viewed times.
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
Untitled Document HP Sales of Florida 561-651-9501 1970 CHEVROLET NOVA SS STREET ROD MUSCLE CAR 1970 CHEVROLET NOVA SS STREET ROD MUSCLE CAR Blue / Black
63,224 Miles / VIN: 11427WRN319404 Contact Jeremy at HP Sales of Florida
5401 East avenue Suite 1 West Palm Beach, FL 33407
View This Seller's Other Auctions
1970 CHEVROLET NOVA SS STREET ROD MUSCLE CAR Blue Exterior / Black Interior VIN: 11427WRN319404 2 Doors, Rear Wheel Drive, Coupe, 8 Cylinders, Manual Inventory ID: 319404 Video
- Copy and paste you tube links for videos
Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and see our collection of specialized and unique vehicles we have for sale here at Horsepower Sales of Florida. I strive for perfection in every transaction and achieve that by allowing an open line of communication to myself, the owner. I am happy to answer all questions or provide additional pics or videos at your request. I sincerely thank you again for your interest in our company and look forward to earning your business in the near future.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to give me a call.
954-605-6094 Call / Text
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE HI-RES PICTURES
Hello and welcome to another premium listing brought to you by Horsepower Sales of Florida, LLC!
1970 Chevy Nova SS, I’ve owned the car since 1995 and it’s always been garage kept. I’ve only put 18,000 miles on it during that time. The odometer reads 63,220 miles however; the engine and rear end have recently been rebuilt. The engine, clutch, and flywheel have only 1725 miles on them, the rear end about 3000 miles. Over the years I’ve worked on the car here and there and enjoyed it as a hobby. Unfortunately, as of late I do not have the time to devote to a car like this and I hate seeing it sit. I’d rather see it go to a good home and get some use. The body is in decent shape and is all OEM steel including the bumpers. Not the new “re-pop” stuff. There are a few small rust spots mainly around the rear quarter panel wells and rocker panels, but overall the body is in good shape. It is “street rodded” out; meaning it doesn’t have a radio, heater core or windshield wipers. Also there’s no headliner. However, it’s a solid driver car. You can get in it, fire it up and spin the tires in ever gear. It’s nasty at idle and your neighbors will hate you. Keep the car as it is an enjoy it or do a frame off restoration like I always wanted and take it to the next level. Either way you won’t be disappointed. Clean title in hand.
- 63,220 Miles, 1725 Miles on engine and clutch
- Factory power steering
- Factory front disc brakes
- Working OEM clock
- 468 BB Chevy Gen IV 10.5:1 compression ratio (550 HP)
- GM rectangular ports aluminum heads
- GM dimple rods, and Forged crankshaft
- Moroso Street/Strip oil pan
- Forged TRW pistons
- Erson Camshaft / solid lifters
- Crane cams rocker arms / Granatelli Motorsport fabricated aluminum valve covers
- Brodix single plane intake manifold
- Holley 1050 HP Carburetor / K&N air filter and lid
- Lokar throttle pedal and carb linkage
- Holley mechanical fuel pump and stainless fuel lines
- Mallory Distributor / Crane Cams ignition and coil / Customs Taylor 409 pro race wires and looms / NGK spark plugs
- Single stage NOS plate kit up to 200 HP with purge / Holley auxiliary electric pump fuel system
- Hooker headers/ 3” Exhaust with Flowmaster H-pipe and mufflers
- Twin electric fans
- Muncie M-21 4 speed manual transmission, Hurst V-Gate inline shifter w/ reverse lock-out
- Centerforce Dual-friction clutch and flywheel
- GM 12 bolt rear-end w/ 4.10 Richmond gears
- Weld Racing 15” Draglight wheels, Mickey Thompson skinnies and BF Goodrich drag radials
- Factory front disc brakes with stainless steel brake lines (front and rear)
- Traction bars and sub-frame connectors
- Eibach Front lowering springs and 3-way adjustable shocks
- Energy Suspensions polyurethane bushings, motor and transmission mounts
- RCI fuel cell, battery relocated to the truck with remote kill switch and aluminum battery box
- Midnight Blue
- Harwood 6” Cowl hood
- All OEM Steel body and fenders
- All Factory Glass
- Highback Bucket seats
- Autometer gauges: Monster Tach, Oil pressure, and engine temperature.
- Comes with new headliner kit
- Copy and paste you tube links for videos
We work with several lenders to ensure our customers get the best terms/rates. Horsepower Sales of Florida offers affordable shipping within the U.S. please contact us for a quote.
Thank you again for looking at our company for your next auto purchase, we truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business! Additional Photos
Equipment & Features Optional Equipments Warranty
AS IS - NO WARRANTY
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle. Terms and Conditions
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of the auctions end. We require a $500 non-refundable deposit via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
within 24 hours unless other arrangements have been made prior. Full payment is due within7 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise. Most banks and credit unions do not finance vehicles older than 1995 or with more than 100K miles. Make sure if financing that your financial institution accepts the year and miles of this vehicle before bidding. Please arrange financing prior to bidding. If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything not listed is included. We reserve the right to end the listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale. PLEASE ONLY BID WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY.